- Easy Setup: Field Wireless
- Cut back on troublesome wiring, reducing setup costs.
- Traditional wired connections can easily be switched to a wireless solution.
- ISA100.11a*1 International Wireless Communication Standard
- Advanced encryption maintains communication security.
- Multi-vendor communication supports transmitters from a variety of manufacturers.
- Reliable, Fast, 8-ch Multipoint Measurements
- 8 ch universal input: Perfect for multipoint measurement applications.
- High performance measurements with intervals as fast as 1 sec (3 ch), or 2 sec (8 ch).
- Superb environmental tolerance:
Operating temperature of -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)*2;
Protection level of IP66/IP67 & NEMA 4X.
- Explosion protection
- FM, CSA: Intrinsically safe Approval, non-incendive (Class I) Approval
- ATEX, IECEx: Intrinsically safe Approval
- TIIS: Intrinsically safe Approval (pending)
- Easy Battery Maintenance
- Typical battery life is 6 years (measuring at 60 seconds intervals).
- Battery packs can be swapped even in hazardous areas.
- Supporting Plant Wide Field Wireless
- Full Redundancy(Duplicate, Duocast)
- Remote Antenna + Extension cable
|*1||Industrial wireless communication standard from the International Society of Automation (ISA).|
|*2||TIIS: –20 to 60°C
FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx: –50 to 70°C
- Related Links